efomacro.dll

  • junja
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 21, 2008
      Ntb std 4.95, just reinstalled under 2k,
      is complaining it can't find efomacro.dll
      - which it claims is necessary for
      "keyboard shortcuts". The message comes
      up when I use items in the clipbar.

      I can't find the file in either the present
      or the former setup.

      Any ideas?
      junja
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 21, 2008
        Hi
        this is what I could find on efomacro.dll
        Changes in Version 4.84
        =======================
        * Added support in NoteTab Pro and Std (registered versions only) for
        WordWeb, by Antony Lewis. If NoteTab detects the WordWeb DLL, then it will
        display the WordWeb dialog box when you invoke the Thesaurus from NoteTab's
        menu and toolbar. WordWeb is a powerful freeware thesaurus/dictionary for
        Windows. You can read more about it and download a copy from the following
        Web site http://www.wordweb.co.uk/
        * Added support for Cascading Style Sheets through the CSS1 Clipbook library
        and Clipbar.
        * NoteTab can now be started even if it does not find the efomacro.dll file.
        If NoteTab does not find it, Clips using the ^!Keyboard, ^!PasteBack, and
        ^!TypeBack commands will not work.

        have you thought about downloading later version ??
        if not have you got a saved copy of software it may be in that nick that
        one.?
        THANKYOU DAVE M

        > Ntb std 4.95, just reinstalled under 2k,
        > is complaining it can't find efomacro.dll
        > - which it claims is necessary for
        > "keyboard shortcuts". The message comes
        > up when I use items in the clipbar.
        >
        > I can't find the file in either the present
        > or the former setup.
        >
        > Any ideas?
        > junja
        >

        > Fookes Software: http://www.fookes.com/
        > Fookes Software Discussion Lists: http://www.fookes.com/groups.php
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Sheri
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 21, 2008
          --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, junja <junja@...> wrote:

          > Ntb std 4.95, just reinstalled under 2k,
          > is complaining it can't find efomacro.dll
          > - which it claims is necessary for
          > "keyboard shortcuts". The message comes
          > up when I use items in the clipbar.
          >
          > I can't find the file in either the present
          > or the former setup.
          >
          > Any ideas?
          > junja

          It is my understanding that efomacro.dll is not used and therefore not
          installed with versions since 5.3, but was part of the setup of all
          previous versions.

        • junja
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 21, 2008
            Thanks Sheri.
            I've just found a copy on another computer and
            will copy it in and see if that works ..
            Junja

            Sheri wrote:
            > --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, junja <junja@...> wrote:
            >>
            >> Ntb std 4.95, just reinstalled under 2k,
            >> is complaining it can't find efomacro.dll
            >> - which it claims is necessary for
            >> "keyboard shortcuts". The message comes
            >> up when I use items in the clipbar.
            >>
            >> I can't find the file in either the present
            >> or the former setup.
            >>
            >> Any ideas?
            >> junja
            >>

            > It is my understanding that efomacro.dll is not used and therefore not
            > installed with versions since 5.3, but was part of the setup of all
            > previous versions.
            >
            > Regards,
            > Sheri
            >

            > Fookes Software: http://www.fookes.com/
            > Fookes Software Discussion Lists: http://www.fookes.com/groups.php
            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • junja
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 21, 2008
              Yes, that worked. I copied in a copy which Jeff Scism
              kindly sent me.
              Thanks Jeff
              Junja

              junja wrote:
              > Thanks Sheri.
              > I've just found a copy on another computer and
              > will copy it in and see if that works ..
              > Junja
              >

              > Sheri wrote:
              >> --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, junja <junja@...> wrote:
              >>> Ntb std 4.95, just reinstalled under 2k,
              >>> is complaining it can't find efomacro.dll
              >>> - which it claims is necessary for
              >>> "keyboard shortcuts". The message comes
              >>> up when I use items in the clipbar.
              >>>
              >>> I can't find the file in either the present
              >>> or the former setup.
              >>>
              >>> Any ideas?
              >>> junja
              >>>
              >> It is my understanding that efomacro.dll is not used and therefore not
              >> installed with versions since 5.3, but was part of the setup of all
              >> previous versions.
              >>
              >> Regards,
              >> Sheri
              >>

              >> Fookes Software: http://www.fookes.com/