Re: [Clip] Concept-based Search

  • Bob Gorman
    Message 1 of 34 , Jan 13, 2008
      Bob Gorman wrote:

      > So this morning I bought & downloaded & installed it - separate from
      > 4.95, so if I need my security blanket, it's there.
      >
      > Now I have the challenging task of moving all of my many
      > customizations to 4.95 over to 5.5 hopefully without breaking anything
      > in the process.

      After several hours, I think I've moved all of my customizations fro
      4.95 to 5.5.
      One eluded me, even after trying several things...
      In Windows Explorer (I'm on XP):
      If I double click on a text file it brings up 4.95 not 5.5
      Also for right click menu items 'Sent to' & 'Open with'.

      Any thoughts?

      Bob

      --
      If at first, you don't succeed; Parachuting is probably not for you!
      http://www.KnCell.org

    • dracorat
      Message 34 of 34 , Jan 18, 2008
        I should also point out that including the pluras "es" form is
        sometimes not desired. For example, if we had car|automobile we would get:

        Sally cares {automobile} about her dog.

        But for that matter, the "s" form has the same issue, just in lower
        quantity. Thus, it's a question of what's better - smaller dictionary,
        or dictionary with every valid permutation.

        (Or even, just do only "s")

        His cat let out a loud hiss.

        his|owner

        His {owner} cat let out a loud hiss {owner}.

        The "s" case would be pretty rare, however. (The "es" not so rare.)

        --Keith