[Clip] Re: Notetab startup problems

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 1999
      Hi Steven,

      > I couldn't remember if I had Notetab closed when i deleted
      > these files, so I tried again. It turns out its my favorites
      > files. If I delete my fav files and restart everything is fine.
      > As soon as I try to restore my fav files is comes back.
      >
      > Is there a size limitation on fav files? I have abotu 150 k of
      > fav files.

      No, not on all the files as a whole to the best of my knoweldege,
      but it would go along with the individual file size for each file
      independently.

      NoteTab Pro 16MB
      Std/Light 2BG

      Did you reuse your old favorites files? If so, move them out of
      NoteTab's path when NoteTab is closed and let NoteTab rebuild
      your favorites as you add to them. Start with some known good
      files like readme.txt and readms.otl. If that works for you I
      suspect either one or more corrupt .fvr files or some of the
      files your are trying to load are not pleasing to NoteTab. Try
      few easy to get to places.

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab Clip List...
      mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...