NTP 5.5 Quick list bug

  • JMV
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2008
      This was working in 5.1 I am pretty sure.

      Double click an open file name in the Quick List (F6) sets the focus to that file.

      This is now partially broken.

      Took a while, but I finally have a recipe:

      I have 'stack tabs' set and enough files open to have a few rows of file tabs

      Open any file. Do a search on a word that is in a different open file and NOT in the file that is open and choose 'all documents'
      That other doc is now in focus. Now, try to go back to the file you were in when you did the search by dbl-clicking the filename in the quick-list

      It does not come to focus. Any other file will. If you click on another file and then the original it finally comes to focus.

      Almost like after the search, something thinks the file you moved from still has focus.
      However, this happens on occasion just opening files, but the search is the only way I can get a consistant duplication of the problem.