[Clip] Re: HTML validator-NTab clip?

  • Raymond Fitzgerald
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 25, 1999
      Hi Jonathan,

      Here's the quick clip to replace what Ctrl+T (Toolbar Launch Document) did
      with CSE 3310 HTML Validator v2.5x (which it appears you also can download).
      I compared all the settings between it and the new free version and didn't
      see any different.

      So instead of keying Ctrl+T or clicking on the lightning bolt icon, we'll
      have to run the clip below. It's a tad slower than Ctrl+T. But the good news
      is that I don't see any difference in the output.txt files between the two.
      So any modifications to the interactive "Validate" and "Find next error"
      clips should be minimal.

      Cheers,
      Ray

      ---------< start clip >---------
      H="Quick validate"
      ; This clip written to get quick output from CSE HTML Validator Lite v1.00
      ; rayfitz/102599
      ^!Set %File%=^**
      ^!IfFalse ^$IsOpen("C:\Program Files\HTMLValidatorLite\output.txt")$ Skip
      ^!Close "C:\Program Files\HTMLValidatorLite\output.txt" DISCARD
      :IFOPEN
      ^!IfAppOpen CSE HTML* Focus
      ^!C:\Program Files\HTMLValidatorLite\cselite.exe
      ^!Goto IfOpen
      :FOCUS
      ^!FocusApp CSE HTML*
      ^!Keyboard F2 #^%File%# ENTER