Re: [Clip] clip to number rows

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Message 1 of 27 , Jan 2, 2008
      Flo wrote:
      > --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, Sheri <silvermoonwoman@...> wrote:
      >> You can change NoteTab's options with clips, but before making a
      > change
      >> you need ^!ProginiSave, and after the change you need ^!ProgIniLoad...
      >
      > Thank you, Sheri, that's working fine. So we could even start the
      > numbering with a Wizard that allows to choose from different
      > delimiters, and finally return to a default setting...
      >
      > Flo

      That was my original thought Flo. In fact you could (if you wish) have
      a default set in your wizard and offer choices much like Jody's old
      Noteblock clips do for various things. I suppose you could even use a
      custom ini that saves your selections from use to use but then puts them
      in the main ini.

      Good point of the extra calcs. I think I originally thought I would
      have to do line math and in the end found a function to tell me the
      length or something and never bailed on the former method completely or
      something.