Re: [Clip] Re: Regex again...

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 31, 2007
      abetsent wrote:
      > You say that replaced the Foobar, please kindly write the final code
      > that you find.

      Right. The two "Foobar"s are gone and all the "^P" (sequences of those
      two characters) are left as-is, whether occurring in a line with foobar
      or not. These are the first six lines after running the replacement:

      ‘Twas the night before Christmas, and we, being Jews,
      My girlfriend ^P and me -- we had nothing to do.
      The Gentiles were home, hanging stockings with care,
      Secure in their knowledge St. Nick would be there.
      But for us, ^P once the Chanukah ^P candles burned down,
      There was nothing but boredom all over town.