Re: [Clip] ACIWS => meaning of?

  • WV-Mike
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2007
      At 08:21 AM 12/6/2007 , you wrote:

      >^!Find "SearchText" [Options TCIBGWHRSn]
      >
      >Searches for the specified text. Tab and line break characters should be
      >replaced by their tokens (^T and ^P respectively). You can use the
      >following optional settings:<TRIM>

      Thanks, Jeff.
      This makes it a bit easier for me to understand how a clip functions.
      -Mike

      Check it out:
      www.EpicRoadTrips.us

      ~~~
      NOTICE:
      Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have
      read this email without warning, warrant or notice and also without any
      judicial or legislative oversight.
      ~~~