Re: [Clip] Clip library, how correct misspellings?

  • cocobolomargarita
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 4, 2007
      I agree with that, I love all the Tools showing but then it is
      overload. I just got the American dictionary and the Thesaurus in
      there (extracted with Power Desk, another neat program but I don't
      know where it's obtainable now) to the Note Tab Standard program file.
      Worked like a charm. Now for the other languages! but I'm not sure how
      to do that as they don't show up in the Dictionaries file to "add."

      I read and read the Help file but the Clips had me flummoxed for a
      while, I'm still not very good at that and I know no programming at all.

      I've been so impressed with NTS the past few months, Word was taking
      forever to open and always seems to have glitches and Note Tab has
      been so easy to use, I have Folders galore to file the tabs in and can
      back them up so easily.

      Best to you and thank you again.
      ~~ Linnea

      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "Corl DeLuna" <corl@...> wrote:

      > I also use the Toolbar Properties > Show in Toolbar to show only the
      icons I really need. Otherwise I go into icon overload ;-)
      > One of the many things I really love about NTP - the ability to
      totally customize the interface.
      > Best,
      > Corl
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 5, 2007
        Hi
        You should have a folder called in mine it's D:\Nts5\Dictionaries drop them
        in and I think click on spelling and should ask which one do you wish to use
        and done??
        THANKYOU DAVE M