RE: [Clip] Clip library, how correct misspellings?

  • Corl DeLuna
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 4, 2007
      I also use the Toolbar Properties > Show in Toolbar to show only the icons I
      really need. Otherwise I go into icon overload ;-)
      One of the many things I really love about NTP - the ability to totally
      customize the interface.

      Best,
      Corl

      ________________________________

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 4, 2007
        I agree with that, I love all the Tools showing but then it is
        overload. I just got the American dictionary and the Thesaurus in
        there (extracted with Power Desk, another neat program but I don't
        know where it's obtainable now) to the Note Tab Standard program file.
        Worked like a charm. Now for the other languages! but I'm not sure how
        to do that as they don't show up in the Dictionaries file to "add."

        I read and read the Help file but the Clips had me flummoxed for a
        while, I'm still not very good at that and I know no programming at all.

        I've been so impressed with NTS the past few months, Word was taking
        forever to open and always seems to have glitches and Note Tab has
        been so easy to use, I have Folders galore to file the tabs in and can
        back them up so easily.

        Best to you and thank you again.
        ~~ Linnea

        --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "Corl DeLuna" <corl@...> wrote:

        > I also use the Toolbar Properties > Show in Toolbar to show only the
        icons I really need. Otherwise I go into icon overload ;-)
        > One of the many things I really love about NTP - the ability to
        totally customize the interface.
        > Best,
        > Corl
      • Dave
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 5, 2007
          Hi
          You should have a folder called in mine it's D:\Nts5\Dictionaries drop them
          in and I think click on spelling and should ask which one do you wish to use
          and done??
          THANKYOU DAVE M