[Clip] Clips manual

  • Gopal Raj
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 1999
      Hi, everyone

      Can someone suggest a good manual for Notetab clip programming?

      I find the Notetab Help file is sometimes not clear what a particular
      function or command does and also its syntax. So I am looking for a manual
      which gives examples of how the function/command is used. I have got Wayne
      VanWeerthuizen's NoteTab Reference Outline, but that doesn't give more than
      the Help file.

      I was writing a clip yesterday which involved selecting text. What is given
      in the Help file about the ^!Select command had me puzzled and I spent time
      on trial and error figuring some of it out. But I still haven't figured out
      the syntax for ^!Select [Word(s)][Line(s)][Paragraph(s)].

      -- Gopal Raj