[Clip] Re: wishlist, keyboard

  • David Spector
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 28, 2007
      There is a bug in NoteTab that prevents my solution from working. If
      the command in View->Options->Tools->Custom Launch is surrounded by
      quotation marks, the marks are deleted every time NoteTab is exited and
      rerun. The author refuses to fix the bug in my version of NoteTab
      (4.95/np).

      However, the server-side preview feature appears to do just what I
      wanted.

      Thanks!

      David Spector
      Springtime Software