Re: [Clip] Shortcuts.dat "Complete File"

  • Larry Hamilton
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 14, 2007
      buralex@... wrote:
      > Larry - this may be what you are after.
      > I got it originally from Sheri - I'm not sure whether she created it
      > from scratch or had something she tailored for a slightly different
      > purpose - it probably needs some fixing up to serve as a "real"
      > shortcuts.dat
      > http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/ntb-clips/files/Shortcuts%20Dat%20Reference.txt*
      > *
      >
      > Regards ... Alec -- buralex-gmail

      Thanks Alec!

      That's one place I recall seeing it. I seem to recall something being
      done way back, but when you've used a program and been active on the
      lists for 9 years, it all tends to run together. ;-)

      Larry Hamilton
      Kairos Computer Solutions
      http://www.kairoscomputers.com/
      Sales Affiliate for Grisoft Anti-Virus