Re: [Clip] shortcuts.dat

  • JMV
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2007
      Thanks Alec! That worked.

      But.......

      Now I would like to know how to specify keys on the numeric pad if anyone knows....

      _______________________
      John-Marc Ventimiglia
      JMVWare.com

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 13, 2007
        That one will require Eric to update NoteTab to handle it.

        I suggest you file a bug/enhancement request on the Next Release list.

        Larry Hamilton
        Kairos Computer Solutions
        http://www.kairoscomputers.com/
        Sales Affiliate for Grisoft Anti-Virus