Re: [Clip] !$GetClipVersion$ & Cursor

  • hsavage
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 11, 2007
      abetsent wrote:
      > Dear friends,
      >
      > I use 5.4.
      >
      > Question 1:
      > ----------
      >
      > I created a little script, to see the Clip Version.
      >
      > Executed in the computer number 1, answered: 5300.
      > The same clip, executed in computer 2, answered: 5400.
      >
      > What this means? Because it is the same clip, without any changes.
      >
      > Question 2:
      > ----------
      >
      > I have a program, executed by ntp. With few keyboards TAB
      > I go to the field I want, and at that field I must enter
      > mouse Left.
      >
      > The program don't accept the ^!Keyboard ENTER, even he
      > don't accept if I push the ENTER key. He ONLY accept
      > the mouse (left).
      >
      > There exist any way to do the same, with ntp? In other
      > words, I need more or less a ^!Keyboard Cursor Left...
      >
      > Thanks in advance,
      > Brito

      Brito,

      For question 1, you should download the latest version of NoteTab Pro,
      version is 5.5, and update both installations.

      Can't help with question 2, have never required this type function.

      ºvº SL-11-87 -created- 2007.11.11 - 18.22.17

      New Beer WARNING Label:
      "The consumption of alcohol
      May lead you to believe you are invisible."
      ¤ ø ¤ hrs ø hsavage@...
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 12, 2007
        Hi
        there is no left or right mouse but usually it enter and Esc., there is left
        and right cursor by keyboard left or right cursor ,check help under keyboard
        macros.
        THANKYOU DAVE M