RE: [Clip] Re: Wishlist-feed clip

  • turnerpgeac
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 4, 2007
      G'day,

      > Do you have an http address that shows the info for all the
      products?
      would
      > likely get an html version into NoteTab.

      If you have the freeware GrabURL utility (available from
      freedownloadscenter.com - just Google 'graburl'), you can easily get
      the html source for a web page straight into a NoteTab document.

      I use the following clip to display a wizard into which I can paste
      or type the web page address and get the web page source in a new
      document:

      ^!TOOLBAR New Document
      ^!FocusDoc
      ^$GetDosOutput(""C:\Program Files\Misc\graburl" "^?[URL]"")$
      ^!Jump TEXT_START

      It'd be a simple matter to enhance the clip to insert the 'http://'
      at the start of the page address if necessary.

      Pete