Re: [Clip] Re: ^!InsertHtml with Blockquote clip

  • Jeff Scism
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 4, 2007
      Sheri wrote:

      > ^& usually refers to the text which was selected before the clip was
      > started. AFAIK it has no connection to the clipboard. Even if the clip
      > selects other text, ^& continues to refer only to the preselected text.
      >
      > Regards,
      > Sheri

      Thanks, that answers my question.

      Jeff

      --

      Jeffery G. Scism, IBSSG
      ~~

      Blacksheep Ancestors in your Family?
      'Blacksheep Genealogy' is a registered California Sole Proprietorship.
      The International Black Sheep Society of Genealogists is a Social Organization Identified by its members using IBSSG after their signatures.