RE: [Clip] Spam Box

  • Corl DeLuna
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2007
      Thanks for moderating these lists Julie.

      I wouldn't worry to much about the e-mail harvesters as each time any of us
      e-mail here our address is totally transparent, at least in Outlook. That is
      how I was able to respond to Mike directly when the originals got placed in
      the spam box.

      Best,
      Corl

      _____