Spam Box

  • Corl DeLuna
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2007
      Hi Julie,

      I'm sending this fresh assuming that the message I sent this morning is
      again in the spam box.

      Thanks for fishing the e-mail to Mark out of the spam box.

      When we have problems with the list(s), how will we e-mail you directly?

      Thanks,
      Corl

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2007
        Hi Corl,

        You can email me @ gleits @ comcast.net (not sure if there are any
        email harvesters that read these posts!).

        Julie

        At 10/31/2007 04:00 PM, Corl DeLuna wrote:
        >Hi Julie,
        >
        >I'm sending this fresh assuming that the message I sent this morning is
        >again in the spam box.
        >
        >Thanks for fishing the e-mail to Mark out of the spam box.
        >
        >When we have problems with the list(s), how will we e-mail you directly?
        >
        >Thanks,
        >Corl
      • Corl DeLuna
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 31, 2007
          Thanks for moderating these lists Julie.

          I wouldn't worry to much about the e-mail harvesters as each time any of us
          e-mail here our address is totally transparent, at least in Outlook. That is
          how I was able to respond to Mike directly when the originals got placed in
          the spam box.

          Best,
          Corl

          _____