RE: [Clip] Link clip

  • Corl DeLuna
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 29, 2007
      modnote: Apparently this post was in the Spam box and didn't get sent for approval? Anyway, email me directly if you have further problems on any of the lists.

      Julie

      Hi Mike, Here is the one I crafted with the tinyist of wizards to inset the
      URL.

      external web site">^&</a>

      Hope this helps you as the beginning of your own clip.

      Happy Road Trips,
      Corl

      P.S. I sent this on Friday and again over 3 hours ago. I ended up sending
      this directly to Mike. Anyone know what's happening with Yahoo! Or more
      importantly what can be done to correct this.

      _____