Link clip

  • WV-Mike
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 26, 2007
      Here is an easy on for you all. ;)

      This is the clip I currently use for hyper links:

      ^!SetWizardLabel "Enter values for tag attributes"
      ^!InsertWizardHtml <a title=' TITLE  ' HREF="^?{&Link URL}"
      TARGET="^?{&Target
      (transitional)=blank^=_blank|parent^=_parent|self^=_self|top^=_top}">^?{Link
      &description=^&}</A>
      !Replace " >> ' ATHS

      I would like a new clip which will not start the wizard, will use the link
      descrition in the TITLE and will use target=blank

      Example: <a title=' Mikes Epic Road Trips  '
      href='http://www.epicroadtrips.us/' target='_blank'>Mikes Epic Road Trips</a>

      I did try to find some clips I could try out but I missed them.

      Thanks,
      -Mike
    • Corl DeLuna
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 26, 2007
        Hi Mike, Here is the one I crafted with a tiny wizard.

        external web site">^&</a>

        Hope that you can use this as the beginning of your own clip.

        Happy Road Trips,
        Corl

        _____

        href='http://www.epicroad <http://www.epicroadtrips.us/> trips.us/'

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 29, 2007
          modnote: Apparently this post was in the Spam box and didn't get sent for approval? Anyway, email me directly if you have further problems on any of the lists.

          Julie

          Hi Mike, Here is the one I crafted with the tinyist of wizards to inset the
          URL.

          external web site">^&</a>

          Hope this helps you as the beginning of your own clip.

          Happy Road Trips,
          Corl

          P.S. I sent this on Friday and again over 3 hours ago. I ended up sending
          this directly to Mike. Anyone know what's happening with Yahoo! Or more
          importantly what can be done to correct this.

          _____

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 30, 2007
            At 12:36 PM 10/26/2007 , WV-Mike wrote:

            >Here is an easy one for you all. ;)
            >
            >This is the clip I currently use for hyper links:
            >
            >^!SetWizardLabel "Enter values for tag attributes"
            >^!InsertWizardHtml <a title=' TITLE  ' HREF="^?{&Link URL}"
            >TARGET="^?{&Target
            >(transitional)=blank^=_blank|parent^=_parent|self^=_self|top^=_top}">^?{Link
            >&description=^&}</A>
            >!Replace " >> ' ATHS
            >
            >I would like a new clip which will not start the wizard, will use the link
            >descrition in the TITLE and will use target=blank
            >
            >Example: <a title=' Mikes Epic Road Trips  '
            >href='<http://www.epicroadtrips.us/>http://www.epicroadtrips.us/'
            >target='_blank'>Mikes Epic Road Trips</a>
            >
            >I did try to find some clips I could try out but I missed them.
            >Thanks, -Mike
            ````````````````````````
            Greetings,
            For some reason Corl DeLuna's reply to this message did not get posted.
            Corl sent me the solution and also a bonus.

            External Link:
            external web site">^&</a>

            Internal Link:
            ^!InsertHtml <a ^?[(T=T;F="Files|*.htm")Link to Internal File=] title="See
            ^& for more">^&</a>

            Thanks, Corl!
            -Mike
          • Corl DeLuna
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 30, 2007
              Hi Mike,

              I noticed you reposted this thread without the <Internal> in the subject
              line. I was wondering if either <Internal> or < > are special reserved
              characters for Yahoo! e-mail? I had sent my first reply on Friday morning,
              second repost on Monday morning, third repost Monday afternoon, and I have
              yet to see any of them come through. Anyone have an idea on this? I'd
              experiment but don't want to add redundant e-mails to peoples e-mail boxes.

              Best,
              Corl

              _____

              trips.us/>http://www.epicroad <http://www.epicroadtrips.us/> trips.us/'
              >target='_blank'>Mikes Epic Road Trips</a>
              >
              >I did try to find some clips I could try out but I missed them.
              >Thanks, -Mike