Problem with clip that grabs Internet cache

  • markdruskoff
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2007
      New user, here. I have a problem with a nifty clip that I cobbled
      together from other people's clips. In previous versions of Internet
      Explorer the clip (pasted below) allowed me to grab all the HTM/L
      files in the Internet cache, keep or remove links, and append it to a
      single text NoteTab document.

      This clip stopped working so niftily after an "upgrade" of Internet
      Explorer (I run Version 6.0). When I run it, there is never any HTML
      that gets inserted. Can someone tell me how to fix this?

      I wanted to use this clip for Firefox as well, can somebody help
      with converting it? Many thanks.

      ------Clip----------
      InternetCache HTM Convert and Insert converter
      ; HTM Convert and Insert into single doc plus HTML code stripper
      ; Does folder and sub-folders
      ; to overwrite or save in new folder, the latter is preferred. ;)

      ^!ClearVariables
      ^!Set %Dir%=^?{(T=D)&Edit what directory=C:\Documents and
      Settings\Mark\My Documents\My Data Sources\Temporary Internet
      Files\}; %SaveTo%=^?{(T=D)&Save in what folder (Files will be
      overwritten if in same folder)=C:\Documents and Settings\Mark\My
      Documents\}; %Subs%=^?{&Include Sub-directories (v4.83 only)
      =Yes^=+|_No^=}; %Types%=^?{File &type (wildcards OK)=*.htm*}; %Attr%
      =^?{&Attributes, A: Archive, H: Hidden, R: Read-only, S:
      System=_All^=|AHRS}

      ^!SetHintInfo Getting Directory Information...
      ^!SetArray %FileList%=^$GetFiles("^%Subs%^%Dir%";^%Types%;^%Attr%)$
      ^!Set %Count%=^%FileList0%
      ^!Set %Index%=0; %FileCount%=0

      :Loop
      ^!Inc %Index%
      ^!If ^%Index% > ^%Count% Info
      ^$GetFileText("^%FileList^%Index%%")$
      ^!Inc %FileCount%
      ^!Goto Loop

      ^!Toolbar Strip ^?[Keep links in tags?==_Yes^=Tags|No^=HTML]

      :Info
      ^!Info [L]^%FileCount% .htm files were inserted.

      Mark