Re: [Clip] Re: Append

    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 21, 2007
      frank wrote:
      > saves me time. You get used to using the clip and not the
      > file > open.

      Well each to his own. I'd say two control sequences are quicker than
      always having to choose from among six clips. But one thing I have found
      nice is a Bar Icon for Reopen:

      ^!Keyboard ALT+F R

      You need to place this fairly far to the right of the submenu won't open
      right. This is a help mainly when the files you're working on (from
      different projects) are scattered widely over several directories and
      going to the right one in the selectbox gets bothersome.