Clip to submit/upload files to W3C validators for CSS and HTML/XHTML ?

  • tuttle.grey
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2007
      This would seem to be something a smart clip writer could do. Has
      anyone created clips to submit an open file to a W3C validator? I'm
      interested in two clips, one to submit to each validators:

      W3C CSS validator:
      http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator.html#validate-by-upload

      W3C markup validator (for HTML, XHTML, etc.):
      http://validator.w3.org/#validate_by_upload

      I searched this mailing list, but didn't find any record of such clips
      having been created.
    • tuttle.grey
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 17, 2007
        This would seem to be something a smart clip writer could do. Has
        anyone created clips to submit an open file to a W3C validator? I'm
        interested in two clips, one to submit to each validators:

        W3C CSS validator:
        http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator.html#validate-by-upload

        W3C markup validator (for HTML, XHTML, etc.):
        http://validator.w3.org/#validate_by_upload

        I searched this mailing list, but didn't find any record of such clips
        having been created.

        Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?