Re: Great work from Sheri !!!

  • Sheri
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "tuttle.grey" <tuttle@...> wrote:

      > I want to publicly thank Sheri for the great work she did on her
      > new FTP Custom clip.

      Thanks tuttle, without your input it wouldn't have been nearly as
      handy and I'm glad it all finally works correctly in your environment!

      Now noted with the posted file (in the Files area of the Clips list on
      Yahoo), the readme incorrectly says it is version 1.4, when everything
      else says 1.3 (oops!)