Great work from Sheri !!!

  • tuttle.grey
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
      I want to publicly thank Sheri for the great work she did on her new
      FTP Custom clip.

      I had posted here asking for ways to FTP directly from NoteTab. Sheri
      responded with a clip. Over several days we corresponded as I tested
      various revisions and suggested several user-interface and
      functionality improvements. Sheri implemented all of them!

      Sheri demonstrates the spirit of sharing that I have enjoyed in a few
      forums. She spent used her time and expertise to create something that
      helps out someone she has never met. Further, I'm sure this clip will
      benefit many people, as it is truly useful.

      Thanks Sheri!
    • Sheri
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
        --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "tuttle.grey" <tuttle@...> wrote:

        > I want to publicly thank Sheri for the great work she did on her
        > new FTP Custom clip.

        Thanks tuttle, without your input it wouldn't have been nearly as
        handy and I'm glad it all finally works correctly in your environment!

        Now noted with the posted file (in the Files area of the Clips list on
        Yahoo), the readme incorrectly says it is version 1.4, when everything
        else says 1.3 (oops!)