[Clip] Macro-like-clips

  • Erno Mijland
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 1999
      Hi,

      I'm new on the list so let me introduce myself: Erno Mijland, webeditor of
      some sites in The Netherlands. I'm especially interested in using NoteTab to
      automize changing text to predefined webpage-format, using Clips as macro's
      (change/replace, pop-up-menu's). I will share with you the results of my
      work obn this. Suggestions are of course very welcome.

      Bye,
      Erno Mijland

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/ntb-clips