Re: [Clip] OT: suddenly my e-mail posts aren't accepted, I must post from Yahoo

  • hsavage
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 22, 2007
      Julie wrote:
      > Hi Harvey
      >
      > You aren't bouncing and should be receiving individual mails
      > to the list.
      >
      > I have no clue what's up. :(
      >
      > Julie

      Julie,

      I should have been more explicit, I am receiving list emails from
      others, I haven't been able to post directly to any of the lists
      lately. However, I have access to 2 different SMTP servers, I switched
      to another server and was able to post.

      I'll try the errant server again to see if Yahoo will allow me to post.

      ºvº SL-09-173 -created- 2007.09.22 - 14.39.54

      Rules guys wish girls knew...
      "Let us ogle.
      If we don't look at other women,
      how can we know how pretty you are?"