Re: [Clip] OT: suddenly my e-mail posts aren't accepted, I must post from Yahoo

  • Julie
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 21 10:05 AM
      Hi Harvey

      You aren't bouncing and should be receiving individual mails to the list.

      I have no clue what's up. :(

      Julie

      At 9/21/2007 02:19 AM, hrs62930 wrote:

      >--- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, Julie <gleits@...> wrote:
      >
      >Julie,
      >
      >I seem to have the same trouble as 'Puzzled', seem as if Yahoo isn't
      >accepting my emails either.
      >
      >I've checked my account info and it appears to be correct unless I've
      >overlooked something. Would you please check my status for me.
      >
      >Harvey S.
    • hsavage
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 21 11:36 AM
        Julie wrote:
        > Hi Harvey
        >
        > You aren't bouncing and should be receiving individual mails to the list.
        >
        > I have no clue what's up. :(
        >
        > Julie

        Thanks Julie, I guess until Yahoo rights itself all my lists
        communication will be incoming only!

        Hope they get it filtered out soon.

        ºvº SL-09-163 -created- 2007.09.21 - 08.20.15

        Rules guys wish girls knew...
        "Don't fake it. We'd rather be ineffective than deceived."
        ¤ ø ¤ hrs ø hsavage@...
      • hsavage
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 22 12:49 PM
          Julie wrote:
          > Hi Harvey
          >
          > You aren't bouncing and should be receiving individual mails
          > to the list.
          >
          > I have no clue what's up. :(
          >
          > Julie

          Julie,

          I should have been more explicit, I am receiving list emails from
          others, I haven't been able to post directly to any of the lists
          lately. However, I have access to 2 different SMTP servers, I switched
          to another server and was able to post.

          I'll try the errant server again to see if Yahoo will allow me to post.

          ºvº SL-09-173 -created- 2007.09.22 - 14.39.54

          Rules guys wish girls knew...
          "Let us ogle.
          If we don't look at other women,
          how can we know how pretty you are?"