Re: [Clip] Re: NoteTab 5.4 (including NoteTab Light) now released

  • Eric Fookes
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 14 12:42 PM
      Hi Eb,

      Thanks for feedback. I've been aware of the toolbar issue for a while.
      Unfortunately, the problem is not in NoteTab's code but in the Delphi
      VCL. Currently, the only solution would be to change toolbar, which
      would break compatibility with all previous versions of NoteTab. The
      other solution is to upgrade my compiler and hope that the problem is
      fixed in the new version. We'll see in a future update...

      I've fixed the Clip parser error, which will benefit the next NoteTab
      update. I haven't been able to reproduce the closing error on my XP
      system. Don't know what that could be.

      Eric Fookes
      http://www.fookes.com/