Re: [Clip] Re: images to html page - available clips

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2007
      notetab_is_great wrote:
      > And how to adjust the horizontal and vertical spacing between
      > thumbnails, if it is possible?

      I forgot to answer that. Horizontal spacing is mainly adjusted by
      align:justify. A minimum is set by including a   after each table.
      The vertical spacing is set by adding an extra empty row underneath the
      captions to each of the tables.

      display:inline is not the correct way to do this. A display:inline-table
      was defined for just this purpose, but as long as no browser supports it
      we may as well forget about that.