Using 2 Libraries at the same time in NP Pro 5.3

  • Bill Mosca
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2007
      Is it possible to use two libraries at the same time such as The auto
      correct and the paste clips?

      I'm a DBA and programmer. I have used NP Lite for quite a while and
      built up a lot of pasteclips for writing common phrases of SQL, VB and
      just plain writing. I'd also like to be able to use other libraries
      while this one is loaded without having to switch them.

      I thought about putting the phrases in the AutoCorrect library, but
      that is limited to the NP window. The PasteClips library works so
      nicely in any application.

      Building a library toolbar works well for any of the non-automatic
      libraries, but I just can't figure out a solution to the above.

      Bill Mosca