images to html page - available clips

  • Pat(kitPatH)
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2007
      hi,
      Are there clips to read image files from a directory and tag them for an html page?
      I mean other than the clip "images to html" that comes with the program's "utilities.clb"

      I wonder if there were other efforts. I'm not finding html layout from file lists on the notetab libaries archive or searching list mail here at yahoo.

      I'm thinking of setting up images in a table instead of one per paragraph.
      Basically just looking for other people's ideas?

      (The jpgs I am working with are already thumbnail. there is no need to link to a larger picture.)

      pat