Jody Adair's Bookmark clip library

  • derekcornishuk
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2007
      As my first foray into using clips - yes, I am that new :-) - I have
      been using Jody Adair's Bookmark clip library to provide bookmarks in
      an outline file. It all works excellently except for one odd problem,
      which is probably due to my misunderstanding some part of the
      instructions.

      Briefly, when I set three or four bookmarks, the "Go to.." commands
      work perfectly for all of them except the first. However I set things
      up, "GoTo Bookmark 1" always sends me to the beginning of the file,
      instead of to where the bookmark has actually been placed by me.
      However, "Remove Bookmark 1" goes its correct position and removes it
      without any problems.

      I've looked at the individual clips, and the ones for Bookmark 1 look
      just like the others. The *.ini file also looks correct. So I am
      wondering if either there might be a mistake somewhere in the clipbook
      (very unlikely), or whether the first bookmark is intended by default
      to take one to the beginning of the file. I can't find anything on
      this in the documentation, though. Another possibility is that I may
      have somehow corrupted the clipbook while setting it up.

      Is anyone else using this clipbook and, if so, does their experinece
      match mine?

      Thanks,

      Derek