Regex

  • abetsent
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2007
      Dear friends,

      I know that is Regex, but I don't start to studied yet.

      I need to extract (to translate) the content of the
      <title>...</title>, between the to two tags.

      Thanks and best regard.
    • Sheri
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 19, 2007
        --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "abetsent" <backup2abet@...> wrote:

        > Dear friends,
        >
        > I know that is Regex, but I don't start to studied yet.
        >
        > I need to extract (to translate) the content of the
        > <title>...</title>, between the to two tags.
        >
        > Thanks and best regard.

        Not a new question.

        BTW, the message archives can be searched on Yahoo at
        <http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/ntb-clips/msearch_adv>