Re: [Clip] Wizards and Caret

  • Lee Underwood
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 14, 2007
      On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 11:42:08 -0400 Sheri <silvermoonwoman@...> wrote:

      | Try using two carets wherever you want one. e.g., ^^
      |
      | Regards,
      | Sheri

      Thanks, Sheri. I guess I'll just use that. It seems easier.

      Lee
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 15, 2007
        Hi
        Have you seen this
        http://support.microsoft.com/kb/913377

        THANKYOU DAVE M

        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 15, 2007
          Hi friends,

          If possible, I want to use Intellisense. Where is possible to download,
          if exist?

          Thanks!

          Brito

          Dave escreveu:

          > Hi
          > Have you seen this
          > http://support. microsoft. com/kb/913377
          > <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/913377>
          >
          > THANKYOU DAVE M

        • Bob Gorman
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 16, 2007
            Dave wrote

            > Hi
            > Have you seen this
            > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/913377
            > <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/913377>
            >
            > THANKYOU DAVE M

            Thanks for the pointer.
            I followed it, did all registrations with M$Soft, etc. downloaded, etc.

            But it didn't help.

            Bob