Re: [Clip] Wizards and Caret

  • Sheri
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 14, 2007
      Try using two carets wherever you want one. e.g., ^^

    • Lee Underwood
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 14, 2007
        On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 15:24:49 -0000 "vanwasdi" <dirk.vanwassenhove@...> wrote:

        | Perhaps this silly idea will work.
        | Write "DamnedCaret" (can't be that hard with Intellisense) instead of
        | "^" and put a last clip in your template that replaces "DamnedCaret"
        | with "^".
        |
        | Dirk

        Thanks, Dirk, however I don't use Intellisense. I would just have to do a few search and replace operations. Might just be better to figure out how to do it all in something like PHP, where I can escape characters if I need to.

        Lee
      • Bob Gorman
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 14, 2007
          Several recent posts have mentioned Intellisense.
          I have it, make that had it.
          I loved it, being dyslexic it was a tremendous help to me, and made my
          enjoyment of Notetab even greater, and the writing of clips much easier.
          About 3-4 months ago it simply stopped working!
          I've re-booted, reloaded, etc. but to no avail. I've tried to get
          support which is non-existent except for a forum which get posted to
          about once year.

          Has this happened to any of you - Intellisense just stopping working?

          I'd love to get it back.

          Bob

          --
          'I am only one; but I am still one.
          I cannot do everything, but still I can do something.

        • Lee Underwood
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 14, 2007
            On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 11:42:08 -0400 Sheri <silvermoonwoman@...> wrote:

            | Try using two carets wherever you want one. e.g., ^^
            |
            | Regards,
            | Sheri

            Thanks, Sheri. I guess I'll just use that. It seems easier.

            Lee
          • Dave
            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 15, 2007
              Hi
              Have you seen this
              http://support.microsoft.com/kb/913377

              THANKYOU DAVE M

              > Several recent posts have mentioned Intellisense.
              > I have it, make that had it.
              > I loved it, being dyslexic it was a tremendous help to me, and made my
              > enjoyment of Notetab even greater, and the writing of clips much easier.
              > About 3-4 months ago it simply stopped working!
              > I've re-booted, reloaded, etc. but to no avail. I've tried to get
              > support which is non-existent except for a forum which get posted to
              > about once year.
              >
              > Has this happened to any of you - Intellisense just stopping working?
              >
              > I'd love to get it back.
              >
              > Bob
              >
              > --
              > 'I am only one; but I am still one.
              > I cannot do everything, but still I can do something.
              > I will not refuse to do the something I can do.'
              > -- Helen Keller

              > Fookes Software Discussion Lists: http://www.fookes.com/groups.php
              > Yahoo! Groups Links

            • backup2abet
              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 15, 2007
                Hi friends,

                If possible, I want to use Intellisense. Where is possible to download,
                if exist?

                Thanks!

                Brito

                Dave escreveu:

                > Hi
                > Have you seen this
                > http://support. microsoft. com/kb/913377
                > <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/913377>
                >
                > THANKYOU DAVE M

              • Bob Gorman
                Message 7 of 12 , Aug 16, 2007
                  Dave wrote

                  > Hi
                  > Have you seen this
                  > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/913377
                  > <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/913377>
                  >
                  > THANKYOU DAVE M

                  Thanks for the pointer.
                  I followed it, did all registrations with M$Soft, etc. downloaded, etc.

                  But it didn't help.

                  Bob