Extract file names from Disk search to new doc

  • Jeff Scism
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2007
      I need to figure out how to place the check box results from a disc
      search (NoteTab STD 5.3) as a text list on a new doc (in addition to the
      open files check box) (A full path list would be best, but a file names
      only will also work for my purposes).

      Is there a solution for this already?

      Thanks!!

      --