Re: [Clip] Re: Update

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25 1:37 AM
      Sheri wrote:
      > Unless your notepro.ini file in the application folder

      Of course it is. NoteTab is one of the few well made and clean programs
      left and I want to keep it that way. If I delete all of my system
      partition and install a clean OS from scratch I expect all programs
      installed on the program partition to run as before. Most don't, but a
      few do and NoteTab is one of them. Well done, and please keep it that
      way!

      > The customized cliphelp.clh (in the application folder) used by the
      > Clipcode Syntax clips would get overwritten.

      Not even that. NoteTab 5.3 preserved everything I wanted it to, except
      those clips I had moved from library\ to library\unused\ to clean up
      clutter, but clairvoyance is not to be expected.
      Only one slight niggle left: The two extra helps, yours and the regex
      one, can only be reached through the pull down menu. Has anyone made
      nice icons for those so I can integrate them into my ctb? (I could of
      course do that with ugly icons of my own.)

      Danke