Re: SetDebug xxx.txt

  • abetsent
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 11, 2007
      Sheri, It is my bostonian accent again...

      The clip already worked in 4.95, for weeks, in a slow PC. But
      accessing files in a fast (other) PC, in a small house network.

      I purchased 5.30, installed in other PC, fast, in the same network.
      And accessing the same files in the fast computer, in the newtwork.

      In the 5.30 don't worked, and I finded that because using a .csv
      (read, write, read fields, etc) he stop. Therefore, to test/debug I
      included a Delay 10 after each read, write, and worked fine,
      regarding the .csv file.

      In both cases (4.95 and 5.30) the data files was always in the fast
      computers.

      Don't make sense, for me. But is true and using, in both cases, a
      vanilla code. Worked ok in the slow but needed delays in the fast
      (?), both accessing the same files located in the fast computer,
      both computers in the same small network. As you know, in
      read/writes the computer normally wait to complete the operation
      after go to the next code line, so, I don't understand why the
      5.30/fast work only if I include delays in read/wtites and the
      4.95/slow don't needed that.

      Best regards,

      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "Sheri" <silvermoonwoman@...>