Re: clipWriter3 - crashes

  • kenfhill84083
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9, 2007
      > I'm explaining, in a private message, how to fix the problems you
      > mentioned. Feel free to write to me if you experience any other issues.

      Thanks, Ramon. Got your e-mail. And everything works fine now (it
      pays to read the instructions). CW runs like a charm. It is a
      must-have for writing clips, especially at the beginner stage where I
      am at. As it says in the NTb 5 help file:

      ===
      ClipWriter is a powerful alternative to the NoteTab Clipbook Editor.
      ClipWriter makes it easy to insert keywords with signs like "^", "!",
      "$", and "%", and it allows you to define the shortcut keys that best
      suit your style. It comes already with more than 530 predefined
      shortcut keys covering over 400 Clip commands and functions.

      ClipWriter supports permanent bookmarks and allows inspecting specific
      parts of your code such as variables, labels and instructions with
      direct access to them at design time. It fully integrates with NoteTab
      from where you can launch it using a Toolbar or Clipbar button! And
      you can run your Clips directly from ClipWriter.

      Visit the following link for more information...

      http://www.notetab.com/clipwriter/

      ken