Re: [Clip] NoteTab Pro 5.3 and NoteTab Std 5.3 released!

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2007
      This it the big one for many of us. Thanks Eric! Notetab has again
      returned to the status of old where bug fixes are fast, and regular. I
      really appreciate the time you are again putting into it. Anybody who
      had not purchased the pro version 5.x should seriously consider doing so
      if for not other reason to support the continued improvement. There are
      also lots of functionality reasons too however.

      Don