Re: [Clip] Re: How to set a clip capable of deleting lines without particaluar content?

  • buralex@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 32 , Jul 6, 2007
      Followup: I had been testing with Notab Pro 5.3. I redid the test with
      Notetab Standard 5.2
      The clip stalls and Notetab has to be forcibly closed :-(
      After update to Notetab Standard 5.3 it behaves the same as Notetab Pro 5.3

      ie. the third Info display shows the lines that do NOT match up to the
      first one that does match.

      Regards ... Alec -- buralex-gmail

    • loro
      Message 32 of 32 , Jul 6, 2008
        Flo wrote:
        >With ^!SetScreenUpdate Off your Clip needs 32 seconds to run my test
        >(reducing 15,000 to 234 lines). I'm working with a 1,6-GHz-Notebook.

        Thank you, Flo. At least there is a significant difference. I'm a
        little shocked. I hadn't noticed before that Notetab has gotten
        slower in some respects.

        Lotta