Outline to Web pages

  • Wright, John - Textron Financial
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2007
      Does anyone have a fairly simple clip to convert an outline to html pages. I
      used the one that comes with NT Pro, but it doesn't convert the outline
      within-the-same-page hyperlinks to html links.

      Please don't refer me to Jody's Dirstuff, I never was able to get it to
      work, besides, it's way too much for what I need to do.

      Thanks