Re: How to set a clip capable of deleting lines without particaluar

  • Mark B.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2007
      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, mfrascinella@... wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > I tried the suggested clip from yesterday's reply but it deleted the
      lines *with* the string. I added the ^!SetDebug On statement and went
      through it line by line. The clip highlights the current line and
      tests for the string. It returns "If 0 > 0 SKIP" when the search
      string is missing, but deletes the following line instead of the
      current one.

      > Has anyone else observed this behavior?
      >
      > Yours,
      >
      > Michael F
      > *************************
      > Never Forget
      > September 11, 2001
      > *************************

      Same thing, another angle, if you want one.

      H="Delete Lines Without Word"
      ^!Set %text%="tea"
      ^!Set %wrap%=^$IsWordWrap$
      ^!SetWordWrap OFF
      ^!SetScreenUpdate OFF
      ^!Jump DOC_END
      :Loop
      ^!If ^$StrPos("^%text%";"^$GetLine$";False)$ < 1 ^!DeleteLine
      ^!If ^$GetRow$ <= 1 Quit
      ^!Jump -1
      ^!Goto Loop
      :Quit