RE: [Clip] Re: Global (all files) does not work.

  • Dan Rix
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2007
      Thank you, that worked, but the more important message is why does this work
      in v4.xx and not v5.2?

      Regards
      Dan

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 2007
        I did this and nothing out of the ordinary showed up. Thanks, for the help

        Regards,
        Dan

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 3, 2007
          I tried it out, and it doesn't work.
          The menu based "all document" option works, the clip based one does not.

          I'd call it a BUG. Since you found it, you get to make it official ;).

          Eb

          --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "Dan Rix" <dano@...> wrote:

          > I did this and nothing out of the ordinary showed up. Thanks, for
          the help

          > Regards,
          > Dan

          On Behalf