[Clip] Re: Image Height and Width.

  • djust@netvision.net.il
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 1999
      Works fine!

      > I think your problem has been that you have had a small error in the
      > path or the file name of the image you are wanting the information
      > for.
      In several of my file paths, which is why my original clip didn't
      work with any of them. I've fixed them, and the original clip also
      works fine now. Thanks!

      The following clip should solve your problem. If it doesn't then
      > the image you are trying to get the information for is NOT on your
      > hard disk or is corrupt.
      I bet Mr. Raine is a computer professional. Do you think I was
      testing the clips on images which I hadn't tested by entering the
      same information by hand into a browser? I was either typing them by
      hand or browsing, though, not copy-and-pasting, so the errors weren't
      being reproduced in the browser field.

      Thanks again, Mr. Raine, everyone.
      D.