[Clip] Re: Two bugs.

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 13, 1999
      Hi Larry,

      > Then it is not a bug. I guess that I am used to most Windows
      > programs denying access to a file when it is in use by another
      > program. In fact I can see a problem with two programs trying
      > to write to the same file at the same time.

      I can understand there would be conflict if one was trying to do
      something to the same file at the same time. Also, using
      something like PasteBack or Pasteboard might cause conflict. The
      user should not run long scripts or scripts that cause conflict
      on the same file if it is open in two copies then and the same
      with other features.

      I use PasteBack with two copies of Eudora running and every now
      and then NoteTab locks up. I suppose it gets confused on which
      copy to send it to. I have not seen that happen in Windows 98
      yet though and it was fairly seldom in 95 as long as I had the
      Eudora minimized that I did not want NoteTab to work with.

      Bye for now,
      Jody Adair
      Prov. 3:5-7; 4:23

      http://www.sureword.com/sojourner