[Clip] A really dumb clip.

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 1999
      Hi,

      I feel like posting a really dumb clip today. Here it is. The line below
      the header is one really long line. If you use this clip on a file whith
      the readonly bit set, it will only display 0 for the date and the time.

      H="Current Document"
      ^!Info Current Document: ^$GetFileName(^**)$^%nl%File Date/Time:
      ^$GetFileDate(^**)$ / ^$GetFileTime(^**)$^%nl%File Path:
      ^$GetPath(^**)$^%nl%File Size: ^$GetFileSize(^**)$ Bytes^%nl%^%nl%This
      document is number ^$GetDocIndex$ of ^$GetDocCount$ open documents.

      Regards,

      Larry
      larryt@...