Re: [Clip] Creation of clip

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2007
      idisnick wrote:
      > and parse out all the lines (entire lines) that
      > contain those keywods.

      What exactly do you mean? Write a third file consisting of only those
      lines, first the ones containing keyword one, then the ones containing
      keyword two, all in their original order and those containing more than
      one keyword appearing more than once?

      Not hard I'd say.

      > If you want a fee to do this let me know. Thanks.

      If I were to do it, I'd do it for the heck of it, but not inside the
      next couple of days.

      Axel
    • idisnick
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 19, 2007

        > idisnick wrote:
        > > and parse out all the lines (entire lines) that
        > > contain those keywods.
        >
        > What exactly do you mean? Write a third file consisting of only
        those
        > lines, first the ones containing keyword one, then the ones
        containing
        > keyword two, all in their original order and those containing more
        than
        > one keyword appearing more than once?
        >
        > Not hard I'd say.
        >
        > > If you want a fee to do this let me know. Thanks.
        >
        > If I were to do it, I'd do it for the heck of it, but not inside the
        > next couple of days.
        >
        > Axel

        Hi,

        Here is an example of what I mean.

        I open a list of the following lines...

        tree apple orange
        jello grapes
        tutti fruity
        pop tarts
        cheesesteaks
        peanutbutter and jelly

        Then I have a list of the following keywords...

        app
        tti
        nge
        tter